Show Us What Supportive Living Means to You by
Participating in AALC’s 2017 Photo & Testimonial Contest
Each year, we look forward to the launch of our Photo & Testimonial Contest. We receive hundreds of photos capturing the true essence of what Supportive Living (SL) is all about. We hear stories of what SL means to residents and family members. We see the success of Supportive Living in the photos of friends laughing, sharing special moments, playing games and living a healthy active life. Each entry we receive should demonstrate the important role Supportive Living plays in the lives of Illinois’ seniors and individuals with disabilities, and reinforce what we’ve always known: Supportive Living = Healthy Living.
This year, help AALC capture the essence of SL by participating in our “Happiness is Ageless” photo and testimonial contest. We’re looking for entries that showcase how seniors and individuals with disabilities are living the Supportive Living lifestyle - a lifestyle filled with happy moments. Whether participating in physical fitness activities or cooking with friends, volunteering, creating art, singing, etc, we want to see what your residents are doing that brings them joy.
So get your camera out and your pencil ready! It’s time to start capturing the joys of life and sharing your moments with the rest of the SL family during the 2017 “Happiness is Ageless” photo and testimonial contest!
Photo Contest Overview
Your photo entries should capture the spirit of Supportive Living and demonstrate why “Happiness is Ageless!” Photo ideas might include:
- Residents taking a field trip to a local park to hike.
- Residents participating in activities that bring them joy.
- Residents taking part in arts and crafts, music, dancing and more!
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
Submit photos online no later than July 31, 2017
Testimonial Contest Overview
Each testimonial entry should describe how Supportive Living has helped residents lead a full, happy life. For instance, a testimonial could mention:
- How community activities have encouraged the resident to try new things and experience new adventures.
- How a resident found a network of friends who have greatly improved their sense of well being.
- How a resident has become more outgoing and self assured through Supportive Living.
- How friendly competitions such as Wii bowling or trivia give the resident something to look forward to.
- How family is at ease knowing the resident is surrounded by friends and a necessary support system.
Each entry will be limited to 50 words or less. All entries should be accompanied by a photo of individual in testimonial.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
Submit testimonials online no later than July 31, 2017